LBS Jr Bariatric Board
Quickly convert a Ferno Cot to a bariatric cot with the LBS Jr. Bariatric Board Attachment. There’s no need to purchase and maintain a specialized cot. The LBS folds flat for easy storage in an ambulance, and can be deployed for use in minutes. The unique design increases the width of a standard cot to accommodate larger patients and does not interfere with the function of a cot. Folding “wings” reduce the LBS JR profile for better maneuverability through doorways.
* Quickly converts any Ferno PROFlexx or POWERFlexx cot into a bariatric transfer system.
* No need to purchase a specialized cot for a specific need.
* Supports up to 1000 pounds when special loading techniques are used
* Attaches easily with a system of pins and mounting blocks (supplied) to Models 35-P, 93-P PROFlexx, and POWERFlexx Cots.
* Increases patient surface to 42" wide - folding "wings" reduce width to 29" for better maneuverability through doorways.
* Folds easily and fits into confined ambulance spaces, such as a backboard compartment.
* Includes five restraint extenders
* Includes a Model 132 Manta Rescue Aid for patient transfer
Product Specifications ::
| ||Width Max|
| ||41 in||104 cm|
| ||Width Min|
| ||29 in||74 cm|
| ||27 lbs||12 Kg|
| ||Load Limit|
| ||1000 lbs||454 Kg|
| ||3 ||7.6 |
| ||43 in||109 cm|