The two-sided chestpiece with traditional bell/diaphragm is designed and sized to provide Littmann quality acoustics for children.
The Littmann Classic II Pediatric Stethoscope features a 1-inch traditional bell combined with a floating diaphragm. This stethoscope features a solid stainless steel chestpiece for high acoustic sensitivity.
- One-inch traditional bell (pediatric) and 3/4 inch bell (infant) combined with a floating diaphragm.
- Stainless steel chestpiece.
- Excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit with patented 3M™ Littmann® Snap
- Tight Soft-Sealing Eartips.
- Comfortably angled, anatomically correct headset.
- Single-lumen tubing is available in attractive colors.
- Three-year warranty.
Used as a diagnostic aid as part of the physical assessment of an infant or pediatric patient.