You have no items in your shopping cart.
EP-76 The Revolutionary Pedi-Spider
From the originators of the industry standard, , comes a revolution in pediatric immobilization The Pedi-Spider strap.
While the Pedi-Spider shares some of the same characteristics of it's larger relative, it was designed by a paramedic exclusively for the pediatric patient. Gone are the days of improvising to accommodate smaller patients by using kerlix, bandages, tape and scissors.
Features and Benefits:
- Never use adult straps to immobilize your pediatric patient again!
- Use with most long spine boards
- Easy to apply and remove
- Holds child securely to board
- Designed by a paramedic
- Poly-Pro webbing used - rated at 800 pounds
- Resistant to mold, mildew, acids and alkalis
- Compact when folded for easy storage
|Manufacturer||Emergency Products + Research|