Ambu silicone reusable resuscitator complete with 0 mask and open reservoir.
* Reduced fatigue during manual ventilation Ergonomic bag design secures optimal user handling and support during extended ventilation. The bag has superior surface and grip properties. The hand strap ensures a good grip, which helps to reduce fatigue during manual ventilation; also for users with small hands.
* Free positioning of the bag The patient valve with swivel enables free positioning of the bag without removing the mask from the patient.
* Easy to clean and sterilize Ambu Oval Silicone Resuscitators is easy to disassemble. An effective procedure for cleaning and sterilization can be used. Can be autoclaved at 134° C.
* Low weight Optimal user handling and support during extended ventilation
The Ambu Oval Silicone resuscitator has been designed for the manual ventilation of neonates through to adults. It is a reusable silicone resuscitator.
The textured surface of the silicone resuscitators combined with the unique support strap ensures that a comfortable and firm grip is guaranteed, allowing for
effective ventilation over extended periods, without the problem of hand fatigue.
A pressure limitation valve is optional for the adult version and has been included into the design of the paediatric versions to ensure the safety of the patient.*
* International guidelines recommend that all manual resuscitators for infant and pediatric patients should be equipped with a pressure limitation mechanism so the airway pressure does not exceed 45 cm H2O.