Nonin's patented semi-quantitative CO2 technology, combined with mainstream sampling, eliminates the need for calibration, thus reducing operating expenses.
- Proven Used by patient transport and emergency professionals worldwide.
- Flexible. Choice of non-alarm, apnea alarm, or full-alarm models.
- First Breath Active No warm-up required.
- Rugged Drop and vibration tested.
- Easy-to-Use â€” Intuitive key pad.
- Cost-Effective No calibration required.
- Designed for short-term patient transport and emergency use - eliminates the needs for two devices while withstanding the daily challenge of the emergency healthcare environment
- Verification of endotracheal tube placement with CO2 detection
- Simultaneous or independent operation of pulse oximeter and CO2 detector
- Compatible with a full range of Nonin Pulse Oximeter Sensors for all patient applications
- Rugged design - drop and vibration tested
- Up to 90 hours continuous battery life (6 AA alkalines)
- Three year Nonin warranty - Oximeter
- One year Nonin warranty - Carbon Dioxide Sensor
- Oxygen Saturation Range (%SpO2): 0% to 100%
- Pulse Rate Range: 18 to 300 pulses per minute
- CO2 Range: 0 to 75 mmHg
- Respiration Rate Range: 1 to 60 breaths/minute
- Breath Detection Threshold: 5 mm Hg
- Measurement Wavelengths :
- Red 660 nanometers
- Infrared 910 nanometers
- Displays :
- Numeric Displays Two 3-digit 7-segment LEDs (light emitting diodes)
- Pulse Quality Tricolor LED segments
- CO2 8 segment LED bar graph
- Blood Oxygen Saturation (%SpO2) 70 - 100% ± 2 digits for adults using Finger Clip sensor
- Pulse Rate ±3% ±1 digit
- Operating (pulse oximeter) -4° to +122°F (-20° to +50°C)
- Operating (CO2 detector) +3° to +122°F (0° to +50°C)
- Storage -22° to +122°F (-30° to +50°C)
- Operating 15% to 90% noncondensing
- Storage 10% to 95% noncondensing
- Power Requirements: 6AA alkaline batteries
- Battery Life:
- 90 hours typical operation (pulse oximeter alone)
- 20 hours typical operation (CO2 detector and pulse oximeter)
- Patient Isolation: > 12 M ohms
- Dimensions: 3 x 6 x 1 in. (8 x 15 x 2 cm)
- Weight: 11 oz. with batteries (310 g)
- Memory: 18 hours (SpO2 ,PR)
Classifications per IEC 60601-1/UL2601-1
- Type of Protection: Class I (when on AC power with 300PS-UNIV battery charger) Internally powered (on battery power)
- Degree of Protection: Type BF-Applied Part
- Mode of Operation: Continuous
This 9843 unit does not have alarm functionality