* Life/form® molding and modeling techniques have given KERi™ an unusually realistic appearance as a woman, or as a man when the wig is removed.
* Unique visual features reinforce the importance of inspecting patients and noting changes in their appearance.
* All joints provide maximum lifelike range of motion not found in any other manikin.
* Life/form® simulations have been included in KERi™ to allow the practice of more than 35 patient care procedures.
* The perfect manikin for all OBRA required training.
* Full one-year warranty.
* Visual Inspection Features include:
o Decubitus Sacral Ulcer, Stage 1;
o Dilated Pupil Comparison;
o Cancerous Mole Comparison and;
o Reddened Skin Folds.
* Complete Range of Motion include:
o TRUNK - Rotation, Hyperextension;
o NECK - Rotation, Hyperextension, Lateral Flexion;
o HIP - Abduction, Adduction, Rotation, Hyperextension;
o ELBOW - Extension, Flexion, Pronation, Supination;
o KNEE - Extension, Flexion;
o WRIST - Flexion, Hyperextension, Radial Flexion, Ulnar Flexion;
o ANKLE - Eversion, Inversion, Dorsiflexion, Plantarflexion;
o FINGERS - Abduction, Adduction, Flexion (soft, lifelike material); and;
o TOES - Abduction, Adduction, Flexion (soft, lifelike material).
* Life/form® Patient Care Simulations includes:
o Urinary Catheterization - Female and Male (Uncircumcised);
o Enema Administration - Female;
o Prostate Exam, Stage B - Male;
o Pap Smears and Douching;
o Ostomy Care - Ileostomy and Colostomy Lavage and Suctioning;
o Placement of Nasogastric Tubes;
o Oral and Nasal Lavage, Gavage, and Suctioning;
o Tracheostomy Care - Lavage and Suctioning;
o Intramuscular Injection Sites - Arms, Thigh, Buttock;
o Optional IV Arm Attachment;
o Optional Blood Pressure Arm Attachment;
o Denture Removal, Upper and Lower;
o Oral Hygiene;
o Eye Irrigation;
o Ear Irrigation;
o Bed Baths;
o Finger & Toe Bandaging - Flexible and Individually Molded;
o Hair Care - Washing, Combing;
o Bandaging and Wound Dressing;
o Clothing Changes; Patient Positioning;
o Patient Transfer Techniques; and;
o Hearing Aid Removal and Placement Techniques.
* Box Dim.: 37"x 20"x 11"/Sh.Wt. 34 Lbs."