Optimum Rescue Vest-Plus (O.R.V.-Plus)
Crafting the ultimate in function and ease of application, EP+R has improved on this classic extrication device. Designed to safely and securely remove a patient from the most perilous positions. The O.R.V. is constructed with tri-laminated rip stop nylon for long wear in the field. It also comes with a convenient carry case
* Additional Notable Improvements:
* Centered notch allows better access to back of head for padding work.
* Wider head piece, allowing better securing of head if in flexed position. First segment is smooth for easier taping into position.
* Ability to fold back top area of chest flaps for well-developed upper bodies and for access for electrodes.
* Leg straps are centered for anatomical correctness
* White female buckles positioned better for receiving leg straps
* Long chest strap sewn to left side prevents tangling
* All static webbing is coated to prevent contamination
* 1 Deceleration strap for holding shoulders back (Yellow)
* 2 Take down straps (Orange)