B and F 0-15 LPM, (2) Check Valves, Barb Outlet, W/Gauge
• Uni-body construction designed to strengthen the regulator and prevent breakage.
• Nickel-plated brass body for safe use in oxygen service.
• Two body designs: Yoke inlet for small cylinders, nut and nipple inlet for large cylinders.
• Compact, 1-1/2" diameter low-profile contents gauge with gauge protector.
• Serrated dial-in flow control knob for ease of flow rate selection.
• Large easy to read flow rate numbers.
• Hose barb or DISS outlet provide secure connection of oxygen supply line to patient.
Supply Pressure: 500 to 2200 psi
Outlet Pressure: High flow outlets: 40 to 60 psi at 500 to 2200 psi inlet pressure
Flow Capacity: High flow outlets: 100 lpm minimum single or combined flow with 500 psi inlet pressure
Constant flow outlet selections: 0-15 lpm: 0, .5, 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 15
Filter: 50 micron sintered bronze
Safety Relief Pressure: 75-140 psi
Operating Temperature: 32º F to 100º F
Storage Temperature: -20º F to 120º F
Materials: Body: Brass
Knob: Acetal plastic
Outlets: Nickel-plated brass
Internal parts: Brass, stainless steel, Viton®, silicon and Teflon®