The Ferno Model 93-ES Squadmate Ambulance Cot control system has two C-channels for rigidity. This roll-in cot, with a 500-pound (227 kg) load capacity, has the easiest loading capability and the lightest weight in its class.
Includes Model 460 Bolster Mattress, two Model 430 Patient Restraints, and one Model 417-1 Shoulder Harness. Model 360 Mattress may be substituted at no additional charge. Available in burgundy and black mattress.
StatTrac‚ Model is available for use in ambulances with the revolutionary heavy-duty track system installed.
- Swing-down side rails enable convenient patient transfer from bed to cot.
- Four height positions for efficiency and flexibility
- Head-end drop frame and foot-end lead handle for improved EMT control/maneuverability.
- Eight-position adjustable backrest angle from 0 to 75 degrees allows patient to be placed in the most comfortable position during transport.
- Improved lubrication-free, easy-roll wheels allow for greater cot mobility.
- Loading and transport positions for patient comfort and safety
Max: 81" (205 cm)
Min: 66" (168 cm)
22" (55 cm)
Max: 32" (80 cm)
Min: 9" (23 cm)
30" (77 cm)
77 lb. (35 kg)
500 lb. (227 kg)