You have no items in your shopping cart.
11.4 in. long, Ambidextrous, Single use, Nonsterile, Textured fingertips, Beaded cuff
Supreno EC is a soft and durable nitrile examination glove for high-risk applications. This strong nitrile formulation makes for a comfortable, true-fitting glove that won’t fatigue hands over long periods of wear. An extended cuff protects the wrist and forearm, and textured fingers offer better wet and dry gripping. Interior polymer coating allows Supreno EC to don easily. On-line chlorination processing means consistent protection in every box, every time.
* Soft and durable nitrile formulation for improved elasticity and
* Interior polymer coating makes glove easy to don
* 100% nitrile to alleviate the potential for adverse reactions
associated with latex protein
* Textured fingers allow for reliable grip in wet and dry conditions
* Enhanced durability, more puncture resistant than latex
* Consistent quality in every box, every time
* Extended cuff and gradient dipping provides added protection where
you need it most
* Length: 29.5 cm (115/8")
* Thickness: Cuff: 4.7 mil, Palm: 5.9 mil, Finger: 8.7 mil
* Weight per Box: 1.2 lbs
CAUTION: Components used in making these gloves may cause allergic reactions in some users. Follow your institution’s policies for use.