450T0-E1 Welch Allyn Spot Vital Signs LXi with BP and SureTemp Plus Thermometer.
Spot Vital Signs LXi with BP and SureTemp Plus Thermometer
Take vital signs in about half the time. Take patient care to a whole new level. The Welch Allyn Spot Vital Signs LXi gives you more parameters and more options than any other spot-check device on the market, so you have the flexibility to customize it to meet your specific needs.
- SureBP measures blood pressure in about 15 seconds as the cuff is inflating-saving time and improving patient comfort. Pulse rate and MAP included
- SureTemp Plus or Braun Pro 4000 Thermometer
- Masimo or Nellcor Pulse Oximetry
- Ability to manually enter weight, height, respiration rate, and pain level; calculates Body Mass Index
- Connects to Health-o-Meter or Tanita digital scales
- 50-reading memory allows retrieval of previous data for review or download later
- Connectivity-ready, allowing you to connect to the Electronic Medical Record system you have now or in the future
- Error messages give you descriptions and real solutions--not just error codes
- Bigger, brighter LCD display provides greater visibility from farther distances
Dimensions: 8" (20.32cm) w/Braun 4000 or 7.5" (19cm) w/SureTemp Plus x 5.25" (13.34cm) x 10.63" (27cm)
Weight: 7.5 lbs (3.4 kg)
Blood Pressure Accuracy: Meets or exceeds SP10-2002 AAMI Standards.
2-year warranty on parts and labor.